Reconciliation & Retail Business Services for Independent Pharmacies
Our goal at Transaction Data Systems is to assist independent pharmacy owners in achieving the highest level of business success. We help you gain efficiency in crucial aspects of your business while implementing and maintaining programs that enhance revenue.
Reconciliation for Independent Pharmacies
ReconRx is a state-of-the-art reconciliation program designed specifically for independent pharmacies. Our advanced, automated reconciliation program saves your pharmacy time while increasing your pharmacy’s cash flow because we track down partially paid, late, or lost payments for you. We reconcile down to the penny with no money left behind.
If you are tired of hunting for DIR fees, ReconRx has the intelligence to display DIR fees at the payment and transaction level for select third-party payers. We provide reports to help you track these fees and payments, including current aging reports and reconciled claims summary reports, eliminating the need for number crunching and spreadsheet work.
With ReconRx, pharmacists receive:
- Personal Account Manager
- Claim level reconciliation down to the penny
- Payment tracking and recovery
- Affiliation with most Central Pay entities
- Single Pay – Multi Pharmacy Payment Posting
- Free Webinars
- Helpful Online Tools
- Post Payments to Remits
- Monthly and Annual Reconciled Claims Summaries
- Download your 835 files*
- Reconciled Detailed Remittance
- Third-Party Payers EFT forms
Frequently Asked Questions About ReconRx
Retail Business Solutions (RBS) for Community Pharmacies
RBS is a comprehensive business solution supporting independent pharmacies in weighted areas of retail pharmacy. We can assist your business from the top down, including everything from financial and interactive reporting with 340B support to pharmacy credentialing and compliance.
Our Retail Business Solutions include:
- Third-party payer contract and audit assistance
- Cash prescription pricing program
- Special programs such as a co-pay voucher program, vaccination program, med sync assistance, etc
- Ancillary services such as Amplicare, Blood Pressure Kiosk, etc